For your sheets
Caring for your sheets isn’t as complicated as it seems! Here we’ve outlined how to properly care for them.
Washing: For best results, machine wash your sheets in cold water on a gentle cycle.
Drying: Tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly to avoid wrinkling and/or shrinkage.
- Use mild liquid detergents when washing your sheets
- Avoid using chlorinated bleach to prevent damage to cottons natural fibers
- Add ¼ cup of lemon juice to your wash to act as a natural brightener
- Wash your sheets every 1-2 weeks
- Remove sheets promptly after washing to avoid wrinkling
- Separate laundry to ensure a clean wash and to avoid any damage
For your weighted blanket
Washing: For best results, hand-wash or machine wash your weighted blanket in cold water.
Drying: Air dry or tumble dry on a low heat and remove promptly for best results.
- Professionally dry clean your blanket for prolonged life
- Over-drying your blanket in a hot dryer may cause permanent damage